© 2013, mox box
Our Mission is to:
- FACILITATE art projects using collaborative communication and cooperative activity.
- PROVIDE thorough research to enable educated art related decisions.
- INTEGRATE fun and creativity into the art procurement and acquisition process.
- CREATE a vision of an expanding urban economy with a social, political, and economic rationale.
- BE EFFICIENT with our client's time and financial resources.
MOX BOX PROCESS
Mox Box is committed to the communities in which we live and work. We encourage and support artists, non-profit organizations private entities, and other enterprises that work to improve the quality of life for all people in our communities.
The addition of art to a home, special event, or public structure is a unique process that requires a well researched project plan that details the client's goals and objectives, initiates concept development, sets a preliminary schedule, and works within the client's budget.
Concept development targets artwork that reflects the client's inner vision and responds with sensitivity and interaction to its desired location.