© 2013, mox box
- PHASE I includes the gathering of client information pertaining to the art project.
- PHASE II presents the gathered information back to the client for assessment and feedback.
- PHASE III researches possible art selections that reflect the goals established during Phase I & II.
- PHASE IV implements the plan, adhering to predetermined time and budget constraints.
- PHASE V evaluates the project's completion and outlines recommendations for maintaining the acquired art collection for years to come.
Project Plans are developed using an array of different methods, but always include the ideas, vision, and creative input of all involved in the art project.
Well prepared Project Plans identify the background and goals of the project, present initial recommendations for concept development, suggest a series of steps that will begin to facilitate the project, work within the budget, and initiate methods to determine which art selections will impact the community positively and foster education and participation.